June 15, 2009

10 reasons...

... why I feel old(er) lately.

When I found people are selling out fashion from the eighties as vintage or retro.
Yesterday I saw a group of teens laughing at a rotary phone.
I said to someone I've been a fan of Depeche Mode for 16 years now and they looked astonished.
When I did the moonwalk dance as a joke and nobody got it.

I regret my mom's old jewlery. It's in fashion now.
Some of my friends and clients are graduating high-school this year. I just had my 10 years reunion last week.
When I told someone I used to play an electronic tennis game on my black and white tv-set. They stared at me in disbelief.
I also said the Bulgarian tv network was our daily mtv/hbo back when I was little. That disbelief look lingered on :)

Many of the people I know can't remember the Garbage Pail Kids collection or what Cico really stands for.
My year of birth is being put next to words like revival.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sending you smiles and hugs for this new week... Enjoy your moment!

6 comments:

BURP said...

haha, auzi...OLD!! :)))) dear kitten, please NEVERGROWUP :*

P.S.: (si oricum, anii '80 sunt cei mai tari :P)

ionuca said...

But you're young at heart and you have a teenager's pretty face, so don't worry about that >:D<

Cristina Kittn said...

ei... am zis OLDER :) Multumesc pentru ganduri!

Andreea said...

abtibildurile garbage pail kids...ce tari erau :)) desi pe mine ma speriau un pic, unele personaje eram cam desfigurate. cum ar zice michael back in the days... don't stop till u get enough...fun, of course :)

Cristina Kittn said...

Ma bucur ca iti amintesti. Imi placea mult baiatul cu foarte multi ochi pe cap :)) Oare se mai gaseste colectia pe undeva?

burned said...

Daca erai fana in trecut si mai esti interesata de Garbage Pail Kids, am multe de vanzare : https://picasaweb.google.com/crispburned/GPKDeVanzare