April 19, 2012

So long, farewell

Dear friends,

I reached a point where I have little time on my hands, other than the full time I dedicate to my son.

For sure we will meet in other ways as everything doesn't end but changes. For now I guess it's time we said goodbye (even the kittns I had hired stopped painting and moved on creating their playful lives).

Thank you with all my heart for your presence throughout the years, for trust and inspiration. You are beautiful.

This five year experience brought me here today, and I'm proud to say I learned a lot, lived a lot and I wouldn't change one thing about it.

To new beginnings!


11 comments:

Sky Turtle said...

What a sad announcement. Every ending is a beginning, that's what they say, right?

I hope the kittens are happy :)

Cristina Kittn said...

True story! :))
We are, we are, our new mantra is hakuna matata...
it's our problem freeeeee
philosophyyyy

daria said...

awwwww again? I hope you'll still be online though!

Cristina Kittn said...

This time is for real.
I'll be here, of course!

Andreea said...

<3kitten-ule<3

Cristina Kittn said...

love u 2 Bib

alexandra said...

Have a lovely, worry-free life :)

Anonymous said...

Thx Alexandra, keep in touch I hope :-)

Antonia said...

Hope you'll be back.

Andra said...

Take care Kittn, hope one day you'll come back.

Anamaria said...

... hope too you that you'll return soon ;-) until then, Merry Christmas - not very far away now, and a great new year!