November 16, 2009

Can't you see?

One of my recurrent dreams at night is being in a city that is always dark. There are no lights and I feel restless: I need the light to find something. Tonight you were in my dream. We were searching for each other in this city with no lights. I couldn't find you.

But I found a solution for the time being: I decided not to look for you.
If you are you and I am me then we need no light. There is no searching, there is no waiting.
So, what are we waiting for?

2 comments:

Oana Maria said...

they can say "never say never" however many times they want. still I'll never stop looking for the thoughts & feelings in your words... still, it's when I stop looking that the unique happens...

PS can u make this design in a T-
shirt? :) ar fi foarte fain. si bine ai sosit, Cristina!

Cristina Kittn said...

yep, I sometimes force things my way and that's no good.
thankyou for being!
[you've got mail]