August 2, 2011

All things grow with love




I met Andreea for the first time at a small restaurant in Bucharest. It seems a long time ago... Although it was merely two years I'm feeling like we've come a long way. For instance, she had a different last name back then and I had other plans than living in Portugal. But some things never change, like our dreams + determination of which we highly spoke that summer afternoon. Have we managed to achieve all the things we had planned? Not sure. I only have a strong feeling we did much more than that.

kittns have been working on two lovely t-shirts for her and we're proud to present them. I'm wishing a happy summer to us all, while we plan + build the next episodes of our stories - it doesn't matter whether they are about sipping a cocktail on the beach or changing major things in our lives, they are all important and beautiful.

2 comments:

Natalie Leung said...

wow, fantastic t-shirt designs! i absolutely love your blog. new follower :D

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Cristina Kittn said...

Hello, Natalie... and welcome!
I will be honored to browse through your lovely blog too,